Are you looking to upgrade the look of your home? There are many ways to do so, but one of the most functional ways to do so is also inexpensive and can transform any room of your house; decorative window film is your answer.
For those who have already installed window films in their home, it is considered a necessity.
Benefits of Decorative Window Film
- Window film is great for reducing energy costs.
- Eliminates glare.
- Reduces fading of carpets and furniture.
- Wonderful to decorate with.
Those are some persuasive reasons to use window film. So where would you use it in your own home? Here are a few ideas:
- Use decorative window films on your sliding glass doors. Everyone loves a sparkling clean home, but walking into a closed sliding glass door because it is so clean you don’t see it is not fun. Even dogs have been known to run into glass doors and they have great sensory perception. A decorative window film will protect you and your guests from injury while changing the look of your room.
- Do you love the look of stained glass but can’t afford to have it installed? Apply stained glass window film to get the same look for less. This would look great in a cozy office or sitting room.
- People who work nights should definitely get window film for their bedroom windows. This will screen out sunlight during the hours you are sleeping, greatly improving sleep quality. It’s also less expensive than blackout curtains.
- As your child grows older the way you decorate their room will change to reflect that. Decorative window film is an easy way to change the look of your little one’s room, as well as your older kids.
- Extend the look of your flower beds close to the house by installing a floral window film on your home’s facade.
- Do you love the way your windows look during the fall when a coating of frost covers them? Get a lovely frosted window film and enjoy that look year round. You can even combine the look of frost with etchings of other designs like flowers and symbols.
- Another great reason to have window film installed is that it helps to maintain your privacy. Keep nosy neighbors, peeping toms, and burglars from seeing inside your home.
- Etched glass is glorious to look at, but it is also pricey. Get the same look for less with decorative window film.
- Bathroom windows are perfect for decorative window film. Try frosted, etched, or rippled film to maintain your privacy.
Decorative window film is the perfect solution for your home decorating needs while also being functional. Have fun decorating!